This is like a good omen for my summer oh 14! I got a Sunshine award from the lovely Jean, yet again. Second since the Liebster Award. This girl must really like me as much as I like her. Thanks for tagging me, Jean.So, let’s get it on!
Oh wait! Jacqueline tagged me two. So this post goes to both of you, my blogger girls!
1. Post a picture of the Sunshine Blogger Award (Made this on Canva since I am supah lazy these days for Photoshop)
2. Post 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger
4. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
5. Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers, that you feel bring sunshine to the blogging world. (Be sure to notify them)
6. Write 11 questions for your nominated bloggers
Now, the Hard Part
I’d like you to know that this is mandatory and not some kind of a narcissistic post again. Tagger says I should spill out 11 facts about myself. So here goes. Hope you’ll make it all the way to eleven.
1. I’m kind of BIG DEAL on my blog so suck up my posts. Lol! 🙂 I declare that I am this and that and people on twitter follow me for that. Yeah, as they say, you gotta believe in yourself if you want to do something.
2. I have a LOT of going on in my life because if I only remain to be a test engineer, I would die of boredom! To know what LOT means, you have to go through my posts. Blehehehe.
3. I am leaving Ireland in a week’s time and I kind of feel bummed about it since I love working here!! People are upfront and things are always in the fast track lane.
4. And oh, I always win in Poker games — one against my ka-Pinoys and the other with the Irish people. Haha! Placed 3rd last night. Third out of 16 Irish engineers! Hah. They said I was the best person they played against outside of their “Poker circle”. Pays much for being such a Pokerface. People usually think I am dumb and shallow, but that’s a good thing because I always blew their minds away at the end, unguarded. Hah. Take that. (If you think I boast here, please refer to item no. 1. =P )
5. I honestly think I could beat my boyfriend at Poker. He has his own Poker circle and experience wise, he’s advanced. But I still honestly think I could kick his ass. Haha. I just like challenging him around.
6. I like lists. My to-do list for the day. My Life List. But this one is hard. I have pledged not to talk about me in my future posts because no one actually cares if you blog about yourself except if you’re interesting enough.
7. I want to be an influential writer and a financial service expert whose passive income is way above my expenses.
8. Reason for number 7 is because I am lazy that I want to just blog and blog and travel and eat, eat, doodle, doodle, cook and make little fashionistas out of my future kids, have fun with them in the kitchen while not ignoring my dogs. In short, I want to live for my passions, help people in need and bring back all the glory to HIM.
9. I’m a proud co-owner of a GoPro Hero 3+ Black edition! Boyfriend bought it. Can’t wait for photo and adventure dates with him!
Go Pro Hero 3+ Black
10. I am an only child, but I got a lot of dogs as my siblings.
11. I sincerely hope that I emit the hipster aura. But real hipsters eat healthy and deny being a hipster so I should erase my hopes of being perceived as a hipster and act like I AM NOT A HIPSTER.